In the summer term 2021 I teach the following lectures at FH Aachen:
Additionally, I co-organize a virtual lecture series on information systems:
Below you find a list of possible thesis topics. This is merely a reminder for myself of possible topics I came across. If you are interested to work on one of the topics please contact me. If you have an own idea for a topic please feel free to contact me as well.
- Development of an online lecture aggregation Website
- Analysis of software quality metrics in large code bases
- Clean Code: literature review
- Eye-Tracking using a Webcam
- Analysis of request fort quotations in ERP projects with respect to digitalization
- Using SAP Co-Pilot in ERP lectures
- Development of a case study for Robotic Process Automation
- Development of a case study for process automation using BPMN and DMN
Here you will soon find information regarding the bachelor and master thesis I supervised in the past.